Friday, May 23, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] Delete some partitions from hard drive

 



I`ve done what a green horn Newbie might do. I`d like to correct it.
Some of my computers have more than one distro along with XP.
I have put only 14.04 and XP from get/go on some other computers.
I`d like to make all my shared boot computers to only have XP and
14.04 until I dump XP. I have a good 14.04 disk I burned. How can I
 eliminate distros I do not want and replace with 14.04?
                              Thanks!
                                           Gene Henley 
 



This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.


__._,_.___

Posted by: "Gene Henley" <mhenley2@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment