Thursday, May 22, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: 3D

 

thank You for help. what is the most easy tool? I m sure I will use
blender soon but for simple things maybe I wish another software regards
sophie

Am 19.05.2014 04:12, schrieb rvdidit@yahoo.com [LINUX_Newbies]:
> There is also Sketch-Up by Google, which used to be free.
> And I saw something in the download area of Ubuntu, but I have not
> yet checked out.
> Im not familiar with those you liested, thanks for posting them.
> I use Vectorworks and Strata studio pro. Worked in 3d Max a little, but I
> dont do much with them much anymore. Those arent free programs.
>
> Ross
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: "highskywhy@yahoo.de" <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (96)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment