Sunday, May 4, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Printer download for Ubuntu 12.04?

 

On Sun, May 04, 2014 at 12:31:29PM -0400, Gene Henley wrote:
> I have Ubuntu 12.04. I`all probably upgrade later,but I`ll use it for a while.
> This AM., I received an upgrade available for printers. I tried to download,but
> received info that I would need Kubuntu DVD info entered. Looks like an error,
> but I`m not certain. Should there be a printer driver download available, I`d like
> to download it. Thanks.
> Gene Henley

Wow, sounds like Windows. No, I take that back, Windows doesn't do that
anymore. What happens if instead of using the graphic
downloader, you use apt-get update then apt-get upgrade.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys EB3467D6

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment