Tuesday, May 27, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] Wireless Network & Linux Lite 1.08

 

Newbie here.  I have successfully loaded Ubuntu 14.04 on my Dell Inspiron Laptop and everything is going swimmingly.  thanks to posts here and elsewhere on the internet... so, my thanks to the awesome Linux community.  Now, I have successfully loaded Linux Lite 1.08 onto a Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Netbook and cannot get it to work with my wireless network.  I do get four bars, the computer reports that it's connected, but when I try to access the internet, it says "server not found" as if I'm not connected after all?  Any advice appreciated! / Woody

__._,_.___

Posted by: fghester@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment