Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Re: [nslu2-linux] ffmpeg outdated

 

Hey Craig,


The github repo is not available anymore. Is there another way I can get the make files?


Cheers
Thomas

On 02.01.2014, at 22:25, Craig Noble <ipsen200@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

I have ffmpeg-1.2.4 and ffmpeg-2.1.1 with libs:
bzlib
fontconfig
frei0r
libaacplus
libfaac
libass
libfreetype
libmp3lame
libopenjpeg
libspeex
libtheora
libvorbis
libx264
libxvid
zlib
postproc
openssl

I've built them for the syno-i686, what's your feed and I can do a build for you if you like.

Also, if the maintainer wants my makefiles then just send me a cert and I'll push them.

Cheers,
Craig.


On Thursday, January 2, 2014 4:22 PM, "beselch@ymail.com" <beselch@ymail.com> wrote:
 
Hello,

ffmpeg is outdated in http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/ repo. Version there is ffmpeg_0.svn20080409-3_arm.ipk.

Is there anyone here who can upload the last version of the ipk package? It is also useful for me if you send it by email?

Thanks.




__._,_.___

Posted by: Thomas Kupper <thomas.kupper@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment