Sunday, May 4, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Printer download for Ubuntu 12.04?

 

Check your settings for the package manager. You should uncheck the cdrom box on your sources. In Synaptic it is, Settings, Repositories, Other Software tab, first box cdrom should be unchecked.

Roy
On Sunday, May 4, 2014 1:30:45 PM, Gene Henley <mhenley2@verizon.net> wrote:
 
I have Ubuntu 12.04. I`all probably upgrade later,but I`ll use it for a while.
 This AM., I received an upgrade available for printers. I tried to download,but
  received info that I would need Kubuntu DVD info entered. Looks like an error,
but I`m not certain. Should there be a printer driver download available, I`d like
to download it. Thanks.
                                 Gene Henley 



This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment