Sunday, May 4, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] Printer download for Ubuntu 12.04?

 

I have Ubuntu 12.04. I`all probably upgrade later,but I`ll use it for a while.
 This AM., I received an upgrade available for printers. I tried to download,but
  received info that I would need Kubuntu DVD info entered. Looks like an error,
but I`m not certain. Should there be a printer driver download available, I`d like
to download it. Thanks.
                                 Gene Henley 



This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment