Sunday, May 4, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Java FX in Ubuntu

 

Thanksfor the generousoff tohelp, Loyal, I will keep that in mind.

I am listing the feedback I get on the terminal here because Im almost a criple on Linux, it might be the best way to report back in short messages as I go along:

ross@ross-E-4500S:~$ tar -xvzf /Downloads/jre-7u55-linux-i586.tar.gz tar (child): /Downloads/jre-7u55-linux-i586.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
ross@ross-E-4500S:~$

Now Im going to look at another message I have received about another Java download.

Ross

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (24)

To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment