Tuesday, May 6, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] Firefox 29 updated now Xmarks isn't syncing

 

This really is a pain, after a hard drive died yesterday, I put back in the hard drive with Zorin 7 LXDE and updated. Now Xmarks, even after upgrading it, syncing fails. Their Forum says there is a 3 day back-log, even longer without my Premium status, because of Heartbleed...ugh, what haven't they told us? Oh, I couldn't make a Xmarks log file either, it said it had some unknown characters.
Plus, I had to make a new Xmarks password, now I'll have to change it on my Ubuntu 10.04 Gnome 2 computer, plus others...
Anyone else have problems with FF 29 and/or Xmarks?
Joan in Reno

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Now you can search Photos & Files in your Group !
You can now search for photos and files in your Yahoo Group, in addition to searching for messages in your Group archive

To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment