Tuesday, November 24, 2009

[Java] Re: Java Demo

 

As a guy who does hiring I would not accept a demo. There is no proof you even built the demo. I would just make certain you know your stuff. When I interview somebody, I find out what they know by starting with some basic questions about the kind of builds the interviewee says they have done, then ask specific questions about the technology. Some "how would you do X?" questions.

Loyal

--- In Java_Official@yahoogroups.com, prashanta_d <no_reply@...> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like to make a java demo for prospective employers but I don't know what to make. What would you guys suggest I make so that employers will know that I have the skills?
>
> Thanks
>

__._,_.___
Visit http://aiaiai.com or http://jgame.org for more groups to join.
Java Official Group is created for the following topics: Java 2 Enterprise Edition - J2EE, Java 2 Standard Edition - J2SE, Java 2 Micro Edition - J2ME, XML, XSL, XSD, XPATH, Web Services, Jini, JXTA for all type of Java Geeks.
Whoever posts spam / ads / job related message will be BANNED IMMEDIATELY
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment