Monday, November 30, 2009

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Who has Wave?

 

So-so. Youtube vids usually do ok, sometimes a little snag here and there. Other vids sometimes do very well, sometimes nothing. Of course I never bother to check the format so I can't narrow it by type, but I've had Youtube clips much longer than Dr. Wave play well. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Mark

--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, Roy <linuxcanuck@...> wrote:
>
> Dr. Wave plays for me in both FF and Chromium so I don't think that it is a
> plugin. It loads a Youtube video so if Youtube plays it should. Do other
> gadgets load?
>
> Roy
>
> 2009/11/29 Darksyde <m_alexander61@...>
>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com <LINUX_Newbies%40yahoogroups.com>,
> > Roy <linuxcanuck@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I have since learned quite a bit and have added bots, cruised the public
> > > waves and added my own. It is very different. It takes some getting used
> > to
> > > but it is also very powerful. I am impressed with some of the stuff that
> > > I've seen and real time would be good, if it wasn't so slow!
> > >
> > > Roy
> > >
> > Though I haven't had any live waves yet it does seem incredibly slow. The
> > "Dr. Wave" intro video always hangs, even though I keep my cookies culled
> > and history wiped. Is it possible that I need a F'fox extension or plugin?
> > I'm using v. 3.0.15.
> > Anyway, at least, as someone said, it has been released as a beta for
> > limited use and (hopefully) the input from those who use it will be
> > reflected in the official release. Certain other companies would do well to
> > follow their example, eh?
> > Mark
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment