Sunday, September 26, 2010

[nslu2-linux] Rtorrent on WebOS

 

To anyone with experience of Rtorrent (especially on WebOS).

I installed Rtorrent (following the procedure described here: http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/RTorrent) on my rooted pre.
It works, but when loading a torrent, the phone freeze for 3-5 minutes before starting the torrent (even the shell becomes unresponsive).
I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same issue and since I couldn't find a better place...

The only modif I have done to the procedure is not using the bind from the script since I'm behind a wifi router with open ports not a 3g connection (defaults to 127.0.0.1).
If you have ANY idea of what maybe happening feel free to contact me anytime!

Guillaume

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment