Monday, November 22, 2010

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] dual monitors

 

Enter the CRT from the monitor cable to the laptop and press Fn + F5.
May be useful.

On 11/23/10, Lee Thompson <lnthomp@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using kubuntu 10.10 on an ASUS laptop. Sometimes I attach my
> desktop screen, and set it up to display an extended screen across the
> laptop screen and the desktop screen. Every time I boot, I have to redo
> the system settings for this. Is there a way to make the system
> settings remember how to display on 2 screens?
>
> Lee Thompson
> Midland, Texas, USA
>

--
Anton Sutrisno

http://www.antonsutrisno.webs.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment