Sunday, November 21, 2010

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Help with Ubuntu 9.04

 

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 09:57:17AM -0000, rkzbos wrote:
> Hello, I read through the Linux Newbie FAQ and could not find the help I was looking for.
>
> I have Ubuntu 9.04 and I can not get it to find my external US Robotic modem.
>
> What should I do?

Well, the FAQ is very outdated, I fear, with little more than the
netiquette and a few other things still being relevant.

One suggestion might be to see if the later versions, 10.04, or 10.10
are able to find it.

Is this a dialup connection?

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys EB3467D6

Xander: Generally speaking, when scary things get scared, not
good.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment