Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Attn loyal barber, Re: Connect to MS HomeNetwork

 

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 12:13:55PM +1100, Grump wrote:
>
> > Scott Robbins wrote
>
> I like Puppy & Ubuntu but ran into multiple 'too hard sessions' in setting
> them up to my requirements.
> So far I've found Mint has been much easier.

Each distribution has its good and bad points. My biggest problem with
Mint is that since the head developer requested that those who support
Israel don't use it, I don't feel comfortable using it.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys EB3467D6

Cordelia: I came over here to tell Buffy to stop this
craziness, and
found you all unconscious--again. How many times have you been
knocked out, anyway? I swear, one of these times, you're going
to wake up in a coma.
Giles: Wake up in a...? Oh, never mind. We need to save Buffy from
Hansel and Gretel.
Cordelia: Now, let's be clear. The brain damage happened before I hit
you.

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment