Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Attn loyal barber, Re: Connect to MS Home Network

 

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 02:39:26AM +1100, Grump wrote:
>
> Also trying to come to grips with Thunderbird as a replacement for OE.
> Steep learning curve at present but I'm actually doing more now on this
> spare Mint box now than on my main PC!
> Thanks again for your assistance.

Better get used to not using OE--Windows 7 doesn't include a mail
client. :)

Thunderbird is probably somewhat better though. I only use both of them
on occasion, as I have to support them, but my own expertise is with
mutt.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys EB3467D6

Angel: So, you're back.
Cordelia: Very good, Mister I-can't-tail-the-suspect-during-the-day-
because-I'll-burst-into-flames Private Eye.

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment