Monday, December 21, 2009

[LINUX_Newbies] Using internet on CLI with proxy settings

 

Dear All,

Please, I run both Centos 5 and Fedora 9 on CLI mode but my internet settings here requires me to use a proxy server and port settings e.g if my proxy address is 192.168.1.112 at port 3128 and it asks me for authentication say username is "guest" and password "welcome". This I set on my explorer settings on windows how can i do these on my Linux boxes that is not running GUI interfaces?

Thanks.

EV.

--

Christ is coming sooner than you may think, do not be caught off guard. Repent now and be saved.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment