Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Attn loyal barber, Re: Connect to MS HomeNetwork

 


> Scott Robbins wrote

> Better get used to not using OE--Windows 7 doesn't include a mail
> client. :)
>
> Thunderbird is probably somewhat better though. I only use both of them
> on occasion, as I have to support them, but my own expertise is with
> mutt.
> Scott Robbins

I've downloaded & had a look at W7 + W. Live Mail but want no part of
either.
This, along with the demise of XP & OE has strengthened my desire to switch
to Linux.
I like Puppy & Ubuntu but ran into multiple 'too hard sessions' in setting
them up to my requirements.
So far I've found Mint has been much easier.
G.

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment