Wednesday, December 23, 2009

[Java] j2me nokia stringItem

 

Hi to all,

I have a question regarding j2me. I have developed a simple MIDlet using
java me and it runs well. My question is regarding it's layout.

The midlet consists of a simple form with textbox and String items. The data
from textbox is used for some arithmetic calculations and the output is
displayed in stringItem label.

I want to display dataLabel and text of string item in same row. In emulater
provided by Sun, the thing works well and data appears in same line. However
when I transfer the jar file in my mobile (Nokia series 40) there is line
break between label and text of stringItem. Same is the case for text box
and other items. How can I stop this and display those items in single line?
I am interested in Nokia mobile phones.

Sincerely,

Nirmal Raj Joshi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Visit http://aiaiai.com or http://jgame.org for more groups to join.
Java Official Group is created for the following topics: Java 2 Enterprise Edition - J2EE, Java 2 Standard Edition - J2SE, Java 2 Micro Edition - J2ME, XML, XSL, XSD, XPATH, Web Services, Jini, JXTA for all type of Java Geeks.
Whoever posts spam / ads / job related message will be BANNED IMMEDIATELY
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment