Tuesday, March 30, 2010

[nslu2-linux] Re: Subversion/Apache on Sysnolgy DS-107+ question

 

Just a little push. Nobody here working with the DS-107+ anymore?

xelarep

--- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "xelarep" <xelarep@...> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to this group. I found this group by playing al little bit with my DS-107+ and IPKG packages found on http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/syno-x07/cross/unstable/
>
> And here's my first question:
>
> The supplied Apache on the DS-107+ is version 2.2.13-1 and does not provide the apache modules "mod_dav_svn" and "mod_authz_svn".
> I tried to extract them from the IPKG package http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/syno-x07/cross/unstable/apache_2.2.14-1_arm.ipk but the modules found here will not run with the original apache of the DS.
>
> Can anybody provide the two modules in version 2.2.13-1 or point me to any (simple) source how to create them by myself?
>
> I don't want to install the complete IPKG Apache server on my DS as outlined in the Synology forum at this point. There should be a simple way to get the missing mods.
>
> Unfortunatly I'm a daily Windows user and have only basic Linux skills ;-)
>
> Thanks,
> xelarep
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment