Wednesday, October 19, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] CANON LBP 5000 DRIVER

 

Dear group.
I must confess I have confused myself now about this printer.
I tried going thru terminal and installing the ppd driver,,,it did not
work.
So I assumed I could use a windows driver thru wine if I am wrong please
correct me I would be grateful if you would please go thru the steps to
download and install the Linux driver please.
The samee goes for my Lexmark X7170 multifunction.
I am absolutely amazed and very pleased at how user friendly Ubuntu is
and I cannot believe how fast it is loading and running programs.
I wish I had discovered Linux 30 years ago would have saved a fortune on
windows software......................Linux does it as well if not
better and faster.Also what I love about Linux is the terminal commands
takes me back to reaal computing.
Please I WOULD BE GRATEFULL TO KNOW IS WINE JUST FOR SOFTWARE??or for
hardware also.Many thanks to all especially to you Roy cheers to all
Barrie g4yjs.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment