Thursday, October 13, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] recommended desktops ?

 

I never persuade people one way of the other, I am not on a crusade.

On 09/10/11 14:47, Kele wrote:
>
> I do likewise Ian. Now I want to get as proficient with Ubuntu Linux
> as I am with Windows so that I can teach more people how to get
> away from the Micro$oft 'tentacles'! <grin>
>
> And some folks think that there is no such thing as coincidence!
>
> Kele
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Ian
> To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:LINUX_Newbies%40yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 10:15 PM
> Subject: Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: recommended desktops ?
>
> Now that is a real coincidence because I use four systems, Ubuntu,
> Windows 7, XP and Vista all connected by KVM switch to monitor, mouse
> and keyboard. Its because I teach people to use what system they use.
>
>

--
Ian

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment