Saturday, October 8, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Need open LDAP installation & configuration

 

On Sat, Oct 08, 2011 at 05:20:15AM -0700, garden air wrote:
> Hi,
>         I am using Red Hat Linux Enterprise 5 I haveconfigured Samba on my server & all windows xp clients are authenticating my samba server. I want to deploy OPEN LDAP. I need the SOP regarding to LDAP installations which include dedendencies as well.
>  

I have a page on this that some have found helpful.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~computertaijutsu/ldap.html

However, I don't know if it works with Windows 7.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys EB3467D6

Ford: What happened?
Spike: We're stuck in a basement.
Ford: Buffy?
Spike: She's not stuck in a basement.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment