Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: recommended desktops ?

 

Ian:

I'm sure your Dell monitor will work well for a long time.

I had to go to a larger size as I have a LOT of often-used
desktop icons and need space there. Of course I need
a larger desk as I run 3 computers on it, an XP system
which sits behind the monitor and a Vista and WIN7
system to the right of the display. If I had more desk
space I'd have gotten a 26 incher but that would simply
not fit in the space that I have at present.

Kele

----- Original Message -----
From: Ian
To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: recommended desktops ?

I bought a Dell 17" LED monitor because I like the narrow black frame
and small legged stand that fits neatly into my office space. I have
never gone for the biggest so will stick with this one that is still
working well.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment