Friday, October 7, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: recommended desktops ?

 

Now that is a real coincidence because I use four systems, Ubuntu,
Windows 7, XP and Vista all connected by KVM switch to monitor, mouse
and keyboard. Its because I teach people to use what system they use.

On 05/10/11 00:53, Kele wrote:
>
> Ian:
>
> I'm sure your Dell monitor will work well for a long time.
>
> I had to go to a larger size as I have a LOT of often-used
> desktop icons and need space there. Of course I need
> a larger desk as I run 3 computers on it, an XP system
> which sits behind the monitor and a Vista and WIN7
> system to the right of the display. If I had more desk
> space I'd have gotten a 26 incher but that would simply
> not fit in the space that I have at present.
>
> Kele
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Ian
> To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:LINUX_Newbies%40yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 1:07 PM
> Subject: Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: recommended desktops ?
>
> I bought a Dell 17" LED monitor because I like the narrow black frame
> and small legged stand that fits neatly into my office space. I have
> never gone for the biggest so will stick with this one that is still
> working well.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

--
Ian

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment