Sunday, October 23, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: 11.10

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, Ian <igbod76@...> wrote:
>
> Paul you do not know mush about the world of home user so get off my
> back and I am totally done with the likes of you for your calling is
> just a childish pastime that you seem to indulge in I guess.

Is the mush you're referring to the dog go faster kind of mush or the you overcooked your oatmeal variety? Because if it is the latter I know about that sort of mush!

Not everything is as it seems.

Furthermore I've been thinking about your assertion that most do not use computers to 100% of their capacity and the only way that could be true is if you never turned a system on. Every system is 100% resource utilization during most of its boot process.

There is actually only one event during system initialization I know of where use dips below full throttle. I'm not saying what it is either. I don't want to be the only one telling you anything.

So yes Ian everyone who turns a PC on is using 100% of the system at least for a little while. It is one of those times when many of us wish we had faster systems too! I cut the boot time in one of my machines from 21 to 16 seconds. My new system boots in 5 seconds so I never bothered tuning it up any.

I would just like to conclude by saying, na na na-nah na! heh

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment