Sunday, October 2, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: recommended desktops ?

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, dc <d_coyle@...> wrote:

>
> Thanks Paul,
>
> I agree 100%, especially about the monitor. Very reassuring to see your
> setup, I wish I was young enough to imitate you.

My monitor logic stems from the fact that a good monitor will outlive the usefulness of 2 PCs. So if it looks good the day you get it then it'll look good 10 years from now too!

I don't see how building a system is any harder than picking a good one to buy is. There really isn't all that much to actually physically assembling the things. The only real skill I am aware of is being able to pick parts that work well together. All the information to do that right is up online today too.

The thing is not to get carried away with all the hype.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment