Sunday, October 2, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: recommended desktops ?

 

On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 10:38 +0000, Paul wrote:
>
...
> http://i.imgur.com/LkRIS.jpg
>
> It runs Linux OK. About the only recommendation I can give is don't
> spend a whole lot on the tower spend it on the monitor as that is
> where you'll see your investment. Sure there's computers way faster
> than mine but mine is plenty fast enough for me and mine looks great
> to me! ha-ha.
...

Thanks Paul,

I agree 100%, especially about the monitor. Very reassuring to see your
setup, I wish I was young enough to imitate you.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment