Sunday, October 23, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: 11.10

 

Paul you do not know mush about the world of home user so get off my
back and I am totally done with the likes of you for your calling is
just a childish pastime that you seem to indulge in I guess.

On 22/10/11 23:39, Paul wrote:
>
>
>
> --- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:LINUX_Newbies%40yahoogroups.com>, Ian <igbod76@...> wrote:
> >
> > I am not Shylock or any other derogatory name you wish to use Paul
> >
> > Power in this context just refers to what the computer can do or
> achieve
> > and how much the average user actually uses, not the power consumption.
> >
> > I regularly see home computer users of all abilities and ages and know
> > well that they use email, IM, search the web and write a letter of two.
> > While the younger one play games and some of them go to sites like
> > Facebook this is often the limit of the programs they use.
> >
> > htop is a process viewer on your computer not on everyone's.
> >
>
> How you turned SHERLOCK into Shylock I will never know.
>
> Also how you think you can turn your limited experiences into
> universal facts I will also never fathom. Just as I suspected your 7%
> figure you so cavalierly pander about is merely nonsense you made up.
> Thank you for confirming my worst suspicions.
>
> Although you're right in this post as Shylock had somewhat of a case,
> whereas you do not! The testimony you attempt to submit is
> inadmissible as evidence due to the fact that yours is unqualified
> opinion and nothing more.
>
> I'm done with you now.
>
>

--
Ian

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment