Sunday, October 30, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Xubuntu menus

 

http://wiki.xfce.org/howto/customize-menu

Roy

Using Kubuntu 11.10, 64-bit
Location: Canada

On 29 October 2011 19:15, c beck <usabecker@gmail.com> wrote:
> sent from a mobile device
> On Oct 29, 2011 2:15 PM, "revgaud" <grgaud@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> Hi all,
>> I'm new to the list. I've been running Linux for a while now, but still
> consider myself a noob. I've been looking for a way to edit menus manually
> in Xubuntu 11:10, and so far all I[ve been able to find is that
> /usr/applications seems to be the place to do this. Is there a file
> somewhere that can be edited to change the main menu in Xubuntu?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Revgaud
>>
> I'm on mobile so can't verify, but the info on the link below looks like
> what I was editing in xfce, who's is the desktop xubuntu is using...  should
> get you started at least I hope
>
> http://xubuntu.wordpress.com/2006/07/12/manually-edit-the-xfce-menu/
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment