Saturday, October 8, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Need open LDAP installation & configuration

 

Hi,
        I am using Red Hat Linux Enterprise 5 I haveconfigured Samba on my server & all windows xp clients are authenticating my samba server. I want to deploy OPEN LDAP. I need the SOP regarding to LDAP installations which include dedendencies as well.
 
Many users here in the forum have implimented LDAP.I shall be thankfull if they share with me regarding to its both installation & configuration.
 
2- My send question is does open LDAP support windows 7 as well ?
 
thanks
honey

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment