Monday, March 31, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] Installing Linux on XP machine

 

I have not installed Ubuntu yet,but I am also interested in this question.

                           Thanks
                                    Gene Henley


On Mar 30, 2014, at 9:19 PM, <kf8zn@yahoo.com> <kf8zn@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

Thanks to all for the input!!
Ubuntu is installed, updated, working fine!!
Now I ask. I did the dual OS install. I wasn't prepared to move all my photos, etc, off the machine. I want to do that and then wipe WINDOWS XP completely. Since Ubuntu is already installed, what's the method for doing this?


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment