Monday, March 24, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Downloading Problem

 

If you continue to experience issues (and I am confounded by the as I have downloaded thousands of ISOs over the years and have only had it fail a few times, but I understand your frustration in this) then I would suggest that you check out https://www.osdisc.com/index.html. You can order a disk for most distros for $6 on disk or $15 on usb stick. You are not paying for the OS which is free, but for the media. 


I would try Unetbootin first though. Just install it in Windows, insert the usb stick and choose the distribution that you want. It will download and install it as a bootable usb stick.


Roy

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (34)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment