Sunday, March 23, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] What next?

 

I aspire to be Linux Newbie. So, I will pay close attention. I downloaded a Mint distro,and I bought an Ubuntu CD from ebay. I think I`ll try Ubuntu. I want to find out how. I have several Dell Pc`s that had XP and also one with custom Intel,that I use in a home business. I also a Macs with Snow Leopard and Leopard. These are keepers. I intend to trash all the XP OS`s. I intend to load Ubuntu into one of these computers,and take myself into a learning curve. I search for the how? How can I load Ubuntu into a Dell that I have erased hard drive? I`m open to mentoring.
Gene Henley

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (31)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment