Friday, March 21, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Downloading Problem

 

Hi, Rot, 

JK I mean Roy


---In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, <linuxcanuck@...> wrote :

Roy: Hi, Loyal.

Roy:You are not a newbie. 
LB: Thank you for ;that.

Roy said Give the information accurately and let users choose for themselves.
LB: Roy, that is exactly why I posted.  Your specifics about Mint were either out of date or just plain wrong.  
LB: I include with that your supposition about the Debian Edition which you still call experimental even 
LB: though it was no longer so long ago.  Also, your comments about Gnome 3 were just plain wrong.  
LB: I thought you would want accurate information which was not what you posted.

Roy: Nowhere did I mention what I am using or suggest that he use what I use.
LB: I noted that.  However, like I tend to push folks toward Mint, you push folks toward Ubuntu.  That is OK 
LB: so long as we are both honest with ourselves and others.

Thanks Roy.  Even when I disagree, I always enjoy your posts. On another note for those reading this,
Roy is an outstanding help when you have an issue, especially with regard to *buntu systems and
derivatives.

Loyal

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (24)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment