Sunday, March 16, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Downloading Problem

 



Ok- That was where I was. Now find what I used to do ,wwon't work- So,troted in my -T and burned with that. After screwing around for 2 days ,wondering <G> W8KQ
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Downloading Problem

 




---In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, <gsbishop@...> wrote :


Might i jump i here? I was having the same thing. I found that I couldn't burn a DVD ,unless i used Win 7 to burn a image dvd- After that all was well. de Jerry W8KQ
<snip>

I have burned DVDs with Win XP for years.  With the correct burner program and a good burner WinXP is not the problem.  For a few years, I have used CD Burner XP.  It is not the most elegant but by golly it is free and does the job.

Loyal




This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment