Sunday, March 9, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] RE: Linux and MD5 checksums

 

Hi All,

I wrote:

> ... I took a
> peek at the www.winmd5.com site and will go
> there again, when I get my next broadband
> allowance, to check further.

I'm back on the road--I just tried to download
the .iso file for the 32bit Linux Mint (Mate) and
the MD5 code computed (using winmd5) from
my result and the number that is given on the
download page do not match (not even close).
This seems like a constant situation--after all
I did make three tries at this.

Does anyone have any idea what's wrong?

--

Regards,

Gene Falck
gfalck@merr.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment