Sunday, March 30, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Easiest Linux Distro

 

On 3/30/2014 1:01 PM, Tad Brooker wrote:
 

Interesting, thanks Bart - I did not know that.

I really enjoy using it, definitely a very look-a-like knock off of OSX, I am sure someone at Apple was not happy!


Oddly enough, at my Linux group meeting last week, they showed a video on Pear OS. As is my wont, I tried to get more info on it, which is when I discovered that it was no more. According to the articles I read, Apple would have either openly acquired it, or had their lawyers send a cease and desist order. Anonymously acquiring a company to stop it is not Apple's style.

    Bart

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment