Sunday, March 16, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Downloading Problem

 




---In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, <gsbishop@...> wrote :


Might i jump i here? I was having the same thing. I found that I couldn't burn a DVD ,unless i used Win 7 to burn a image dvd- After that all was well. de Jerry W8KQ
<snip>

I have burned DVDs with Win XP for years.  With the correct burner program and a good burner WinXP is not the problem.  For a few years, I have used CD Burner XP.  It is not the most elegant but by golly it is free and does the job.

Loyal

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment