Thursday, July 3, 2014

[LINUX_Newbies] Thunderbird profile migration windows to Fedora 20

 

hi,
I have a back up of my Thunderbird profile on an FTP server.
I am currently using Fedora 20.
I have been able to just download the profile folder and edit the profile.ini on other Linux distros mainly Suse and Kubuntu.
 but some reason this does not want to work with fedora.
There are only two things I can think of happening with this.
1. something with how Fedora's thunderbird is set up so I need to change some other setting than just change 123.defult to 321.default 
2. there is something wrong with Fedora's filezilla set up so I am missing some files 

__._,_.___

Posted by: patrick Maiorca <s.patrick.maiorca@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment