Thursday, July 3, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] how to clean linux from a software III find . -type d -name midor*

 

hello I just clicked aroung and found a folder lib with an folder
midori in it. how can I all files and folders of a software like midori?
regards sophie

Am 02.07.2014 15:31, schrieb highskywhy@yahoo.de:
>
> hello
> some questions:
>
>
>> > > >
>> > > > find . -type d -name midor*
>> > > >
>> > > > Good afternoon
>> > > > I want to clean Xubuntu from a software.
>> > > > Is this the best way after remove to find all folders here like
>> midori
>> > > > files?
>> > >
>> > > That will find directories located in or below your current working
>> > > directory.
>>
>> > I start it in "home" so it is fine? sophie
>>
>> No, because I would think it might put files in /etc, for example.
>> Generally, you would start such a search from root, that is, the /
>> directory.
>>
> THANK YOU.
>
> Where I can find etc?
> How can I find .etc?
> find .etc did not bring a result.
> Sorry for stupid question.
> Regards
> Sophie
>
>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: "highskywhy@yahoo.de" <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (18)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment