Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] upload issues

 

Linux, I am Learning.
Fixing, I am pretty good at.

The strategy is divide and conquer.
Filezilla is known to work for most of us. Can you upload a file without error messages? If so, can you download the same file?
At this point it really does not matter what kind of file you are testing with but I would choose a .txt file.
Please report back asap, I will try to check frequently.



On 7/15/2014 6:51 PM, patrick Maiorca s.patrick.maiorca@gmail.com [LINUX_Newbies] wrote:
 
here is the situation- I am working on a webpage- 
I am not able to upload thing correctly to the server- using filezilla
the account I am using for the server is a general webdeveloper account 
other folks can upload changes just find and dandy but my uploads are going neither fine nor dandy 

--   John Ferrell W8CCW     Julian NC 27283   Ethics are not absolute. What is considered      right one decade can be considered        inconceivable in another decade.

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Ferrell <jferrell13@triad.rr.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Yahoo Groups
Control your view and sort preferences per Yahoo Group
You can now control your default Sort & View Preferences for Conversations, Photos and Files in the membership settings page.

To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment