Monday, July 14, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Kububtu network issues

 

I read Cinnamon was not going to be offered to Ubuntu in the future. It is from Mint. I'd try from a Live DVD like Mint that has more wi-fi built in, as a test to see if the other network is reachable.
Joan in Reno


From: "patrick Maiorca s.patrick.maiorca@gmail.com [LINUX_Newbies]" <LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com>
To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 6:10 PM
Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] Kububtu network issues

 
hi,
I am running Kubuntu and I can only get my laptop to connect to one network-
it refuses to connect to anything else.
The security settings are fine- I have installed cinnamon- I forgot which repository and I'm wondering if I could have broken anything doing that.
I don't think I had an issue with fedora- running K and cinnamon 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Joan Leach <jleach728@sbcglobal.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment