Thursday, March 25, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Firefox update ???

 

If I posted anything inaccurate, or left out any pertinent info, I apologize. It almost feels as if I am speaking a foreign language to discuss this, and I appreciate all of you helping me. I will try again to say what this netbook is:

= = =
Model name: Aspire one

OS: Linpus Linux Lite v1.0.6.E

CPU: Intel(R) Atom CPU N270 @ 1.6 GHz

System memory: 512 MB

Hard drive: 8 MB

Battery: Li-on 2200 mAh

BIOS version: v0.319

= = =
It is model ZG5

Mfg. date 0808 AOA 110 - 1722

It has "intel Atom inside" on the keyboard area.

= = =
Again, I apologize that my previous post was inaccurate. You all have been very patient with me and I am not here to waste your time. Thanks again for thinking this through with me. I work 1-10pm today, so, I'll try to check back as much as my work schedule allows. I work retail, and we don't have internet access there, just intranet.

= = =
As for running df -H

sorry, but I have no idea how to do that.

= = =
Big thanks,
Sharon

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment