Thursday, February 26, 2015

[LINUX_Newbies] VLC

 

Folks, this horse isn`t dead yet. I`ve tried,tried,tried,.................. My point ? VLC and Youtube are widely used in business as tools for presentation to business clients. Windows plays VLC and Youtube videos very well.
I can use my Macs also in this endeavour. Sigh! One of my four AsRock computers works well with VLC and Youtube. Three do not. Maybe,just maybe,there will be a solution for this. Meanwhile, I do what I must do.
I have Linux, Microsoft,and Mac. I use that which works. I`m still here. I don`t give up easily. I continue to to try.


Gene Henley



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___

Posted by: Gene Henley <mhenley2@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment