Friday, February 6, 2015

[nslu2-linux] Re: Need help restoring ssh access

 

Hi, Gregg. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was out of town for a week.

I installed Optware on my pink E02 pogo about 6 years ago, so I'm a little fuzzy on exactly which on-line how-to I followed. I know there were a couple nice people on this forum, and also on the now-defunct pogoplugged.com forum that helped me work through any issues I ran into. If I remember correctly the installation procedure for the newer pogoplugs is different.

I have multiple laptops with various versions of windows and linux, but to make things easy I'll probably install the pl2303hx driver on the one with XP. I'm still waiting for the damn thing to come on the slow boat from china. I'll let you know how it all turns out...8-]

-Stevied

__._,_.___

Posted by: stevedemento@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment