Friday, February 13, 2015

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Remove Puppy //Remove 2nd Linux

 

I was reading in a Linuxbook how to destroy a 2nd Linux. But it sounded
to much complicated to me. I could destroy the grub. Regards Sophie

Am 23.01.2015 um 23:12 schrieb Scott scottro@nyc.rr.com [LINUX_Newbies]:
> On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 05:21:10PM +0100, 'highskywhy@yahoo.de'
> highskywhy@yahoo.de [LINUX_Newbies] wrote:
> > I saw 20 videos and they all did not hit my problem Thank You for email
> > regards sophie
> > >>
> > >> Is there also a video how to delete a secons Linux when there are two
> > >> Linuxes like Ubuntu and Xubuntu.
> > >> Regards Sophie
>
> Maybe I'm just old, but I hate watching instructional Linux videos. Most
> of time, I think the
> poster wants to get youtube clicks, and find text instructions much easier.
>
> To delete a second linux, I would use the gparted commmand. It should you
> show the partition where the Linux you want to remove is staying. You can
> delete it that way.
>
> Then, the next time the remaining Linux runs grub, it should redo your
> menu.
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: "highskywhy@yahoo.de" <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (35)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment