Friday, February 13, 2015

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Remove Puppy //Remove 2nd Linux

 

good evening What did I do?
I installed on an empty PC Ubuntu.

2 weeks later I also installed Xubuntu.

Now during the last 12 months I never needed Ubuntu so I want to delete
Ubuntu and use Xubuntu only. regards sophie Thank You

Am 23.01.2015 um 18:09 schrieb Joan Leach jleach728@sbcglobal.net
[LINUX_Newbies]:
> Did you try to just install another Linux Distro over the one you don't
> want? Too bad you didn't just load the metapackage for the other one,
> then you could just log into the other.
> Joan in Reno
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: "highskywhy@yahoo.de" <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (33)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment