Friday, February 13, 2015

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Remove Puppy //Remove 2nd Linux

 

I did install
Ubuntu on an empty PC.

Afterwards I installed Xubuntu.
Now I do not use Ubuntu so I want to delete Ubuntu.
Regards Sophie

Am 23.01.2015 um 18:33 schrieb maylit2me@gmail.com [LINUX_Newbies]:
> Sophie, I'm not as knowledgeable about Linux as many on this site but I
> wonder about your setup.
>
> You noted two Linux versions. Do you also have a Windows version or just
> two Linux versions?
> Which Linux version is first on the hard drive?
> Which version do you want to remove?
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: "highskywhy@yahoo.de" <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (34)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment