Friday, February 13, 2015

[nslu2-linux] Re: Need help restoring ssh access [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from stevedemento@yahoo.com [nslu2-linux] included below]

Oops, here's the driver I said I attached in the last message. Good thing I don't do this for a living anymore...8-]

Regarding my sshfs as standard user problem, here's what I have for groups/users in /etc/group:

root:x:0:root
ftpgroup:x:1:
steveid:x:501:
fuse:x:2:stevied

Additional info. This behavior persists across multple laptops/netbooks with various versions of linux. So it seems to be something not set up correctly on the pogoplug.

-stevied

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from stevedemento@yahoo.com [nslu2-linux] | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s)


Posted by: stevedemento@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment